Mobile Menu

Liberty Ranch High School
Galt Joint Union High School District is dedicated to enriching lives and building a caring and collaborative learning community by providing Adult Learners with quality educational opportunities and support services.

Skip to main content
Please Create A Marquee
New Student Registration » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

2024-2025 (Next School Year) Pre-Registration Form
You can now register for the 2024-2025 school year using the Pre-Registration links below:

Please note that the Pre-Registration Form for the 2024-2025 school year is now available as of December 1st, 2023. It is important that you complete this process no later than February 2nd, 2024 so that your child can select their classes.
If your student is transferring from another high school, please provide their unofficial transcript.  We would need the following information:

To complete your child's registration, you will need to submit:

  • Immunization record
  • Proof of Residency

    California Education Code (48204.1) requires that a school district must verify a student’s residency using reasonable evidence. The district uses residency information during the student enrollment process, to establish school of attendance, and when processing Caregiver and Residency Affidavits and Inter/Intradistrict Transfer Agreements. Parents/legal guardians must provide documents to the district as proof of residency within GJUHSD boundaries. Any documents provided to establish residency must include the name of the parent/legal guardian and current home address.

    Copies of any two (2) of the following acceptable forms of Proof of Residency must be provided for verification of residency within district and school boundaries. You may submit these documents electronically by using the upload button below, or you may provide original documents to the school registrar in person for verification and photocopying purposes. If documents are submitted electronically, the school reserves the right to require that hard copies of Proof of Residency be provided to the school registrar.

    If submitting a Caregiver or Residency Affidavit, Proof of Residency documentation will not be accepted electronically, and must be presented in person to the school registrar. 
    • Most current property tax payment receipt.
    • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt. A property deed, monthly mortgage bill isalso acceptable.
    • A recent—within the last thirty (30) days—utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt.
    • Recent pay stub—within the last thirty (30) days.
    • Current Voter Registration Card
    • Correspondence from a government agency (e.g., CA Dept. of Motor Vehicles License Registration notification, IRS, or other state agency) within the last thirty (30) days.
    • Notarized Declaration of residency executed by the student’s parent/legal guardian.
    • If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by a student.
  • Proof of student's age (any one of the following):
    • Certified copy of a birth record;
    • Statement by local registrar or county recorder certifying date of birth;
    • Baptism certificate; 
    • Passport;
    • Signed affidavit from parent/guardian stating student's age.
  • Parent/guardian's driver's license or government-issued photo ID

If you provide your driver's license as a form of proof of residency, in this case the current physical address must be on the driver's license.

These documents can be submitted electronically through this form. If you would like to submit these documents electronically, it is recommended that you gather these documents before you begin filling out the form. Other forms that you can submit electronically include: custody agreements or authorizations, Individualized Education Plans (IEP), and 504s. 


Please note that Birth City is not required to be filled out, although the Birth State is required.


Please contact the Registrar to provide documentation:

Liberty Ranch High School
Angela Ramos
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (209) 744-5325
2023-2024 (Incoming New Student) Current Registration Form
We are excited to announce online registration for the upcoming school year! 
You can now register for the 2023-2024 school year using the Current Registration links below:
The Intra-District Transfer (within district boundaries) and Inter-District Transfer (outside district boundaries) application window is from December 1st, 2022 to January 31st, 2023.  Please enroll your student in their school of residency.  If your IDT application is approved, you will be notified in February 2023 in which the transfer will take place at that time. 
Please contact the Registrar to provide documentation:

Liberty Ranch High School
Angela Ramos
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (209) 744-5325
How do I get started?
Click on the appropriate registration link above. 
  • If you’ve never completed an online Registration using this system, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary.
  • If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form (you should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children).
Do I have to answer all the questions?

Questions marked “required” will need to be answered.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Previous” below to return to a previous page.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.

Documentation of current residency within 30 days is required to complete the enrollment registration process. You may upload the proof of address through the online registration system, contact the Registrar with information, or hand deliver it to the school office.
Angela Ramos
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (209) 744-5325
If the parent or guardian is unable to provide proof of residency in their name, a notarized affidavit is required.  See  application below.
If a students resides with a someone other than a parent, a notarized caregiver affidavit is required.   See application below.
What if I have more than one student in the district?
Do I need to do this for each child? Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one Registration and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time.

I don’t know what a question is asking.
If you have questions about the online form or the Registration process, please contact the Registrar:
Angela Ramos
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (209) 744-5325
Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center at or click “Contact Us” from any form page. If you have any other technical questions, you may contact the Galt Joint Union High School District Technical Support at:
Thank you for your help!