2022-2023 (Incoming New Student) Pre-Registration Form
We are excited to announce online registration for the upcoming school year!
Please note that the New Student Pre-Registration Form for the 2022-2023 school year is now available as of December 1, 2021. It is important that you complete this process no later than February 4, 2022 so that your child can select their classes.
You can now register for the 2022-2023 school year using the Pre-Registration links below:
The Intra-District Transfer (within district boundaries) and Inter-District Transfer (outside district boundaries) application window is from December 1st, 2021 to January 31st, 2022. Please enroll your student in their school of residency. If your IDT application is approved, you will be notified in February 2022 in which the transfer will take place at that time.
Please contact the Registrar to provide documentation:Liberty Ranch High School
Phone: (209) 744-5325
2021-2022 (Current School Year) Pre-Registration Form
You can still register for the 2021-2022 school year using the Pre-Registration links below:
If your student is transferring from another high school, please provide their unofficial transcript. We would need the following information:
- Immunization Record
- Two forms of proof of Residency (only two of the following are required)
- a current utility bill (must be current within the last 30 days) with parent's/guardian’s name on it.
- a deed, or a rental agreement
- Current Car Registration or Insurance
- Any type of correspondence from a local or state agency
- Recent pay stub that shows parent’s/guardian’s address
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
These documents can be submitted electronically through this form. If you would like to submit these documents electronically, it is recommended that you gather these documents before you begin filling out the form. Other forms that you can submit electronically include: custody agreements or authorizations, Individualized Education Plans (IEP), and 504s.
Please note that Birth City is not required to be filled out, although the Birth State is required.
How do I get started?
Click on the appropriate registration link above.
- If you’ve never completed an online Registration using this system, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary.
- If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form (you should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children).
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Questions marked “required” will need to be answered.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Previous” below to return to a previous page.
I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
Documentation of current residency within 30 days is required to complete the enrollment registration process. You may upload the proof of address through the online registration system, contact the Registrar with information, or hand deliver it to the school office.
If the parent or guardian is unable to provide proof of residency in their name, a notarized affidavit is required. See application below.